Monitoring Splunk

How to resolve this error: TCPOutAutoLB-0 - More than 70% of forwarding destinations have failed

bugnet
Path Finder

Hi all,

I have Splunk instance (standalone) which I get the following error:

alt text

On the forwarding server the outputs.conf is OK. Beside that port 9999 is not open.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

pdouglasjr

Are you using HTTPS? And if so, have the certificates configured for HTTPS been recently updated?

0 Karma

saichaitanya

recently I enable the ssl and sso for the HF  when we  open that Hf the error is showing that below error

TCPOutAutoLB-0 - More than 70% of forwarding destinations have failed

please give me the solution.. ASAP

thank  you 

0 Karma

highsplunker
Contributor

Hi ! Did you solve the problem? Please tell us how? With vikramyadav's answer below?

In my case, i'm SURE it's not about network connections (they are OK).
In my case it's probably becase i enlarged RAM and CPU capabilities.
Guys could you comment on this?

0 Karma

vikramyadav
Contributor

You are trying to forward some data, But you are not able to forward your data because your firewall is blocking so you can open your 9999 port.
For Windows click on below link
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/how-to-open-firewall-ports-in-windows-10,36451.html

And for Linux click below
https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-rhel-linux-open-port-using-iptables/

If you directly disable your firewall you don't have to follow the above steps, But I won't recommend this step as its harmful.

Thank You.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...