Monitoring Splunk

Splunk management console renamed to splunk monitoring console in 6.5.2 causing issues

Suyalag

Hi,

So I did an upgrade on my Splunk environment from version 6.3.1 to 6.5.2. Everything went smoothly except one of the apps named Splunk management console was renamed to Splunk monitoring console. It works fine but when i login the home page is still going to Splunk_management_console but the app is renamed so it says app is not available. I have to click on Splunk monitoring console from the list below to access it. Is there a way to change the the home page URL to point to Splunk monitoring console upon login.

Thank you for your help.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

Suyalag

So turns out this was not at an issue at all. I just had to go to the user account settings and remove the old app name that was set as default and point it to the new renamed app.
lol #PalmFace

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...