Monitoring Splunk

Splunk is taking too much time to complete search query...Quiting........itrCnt:30 while running a script through inputs

bapun18
Communicator

Hi While running a script from my app bin directory I am executing a search query so that it will write some file to the location where my forwarder is monitoring. I am using bin/ExecuteSplunkQuery.sh to execute my splunk query which is taking around 70 seconds to complete but my problem is I am getting below error in the file as it's waiting for 30 seconds and killing my job, so my question is where to increase that 30-second value.

I am getting below error- Splunk is taking too much time to complete search query...Quiting........itrCnt:30

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...