Monitoring Splunk

Splunk Cloud - CMC dashboard help

Altoid17
Explorer

Hi All, 

Looking for some help on a new cloud instance we have and to understand it a bit better. 5gb per day. I have a Non IT Sec Background.

I have checked the CMC dashboard overview and am showing a 0GB ingest Volume. 
Throughput by index is showing values with a max of 11.597kb (last 24 hours)

When i go to the CMC dash / License Usage / Ingest - everything is blank and no figures showing ( but search is working)

When i go to the CMC dash / Workload - i can see

SVC usage at its highest at 5.418

Current Searchable index storage at 16gb

_Internal = 11

_metrics = 4

_introspection = 1

Data Ingested Graph = "no results found" 

I have so far ingested a small 8kb excel csv file to a lookup table and created a small inputlookup dashboard from here with a few graphs and charts. 

I have not set up any UF or any API feeds etc. 

Is the CMC not showing my daily usage quota as my files i have imported are so tiny ?  if so is there a way to show the kb/mb and not GBs at this stage?  or a way to show a simple bar graph of daily License 5 g and what total of this i have used per day ? ( i believe i used to have this simple to read info under licence when i had the enterprise, but do not seem to get the same results on cloud) 

Thank You All. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The CMC was recently updated.  If it's not showing expected results then there may be a bug in it.  Contact Splunk Cloud Support.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...