Monitoring Splunk

How do I edit the timing for a saved search in an App in ES?

SamHTexas
Builder

I need to change the timing for a few accelerated data model searches (Saved searches) for few apps in Enterprise Security. Thank u in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

venkatasri
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If you have enough rights you should see something like below, Either Configure -> Content ->Content Management OR Configure -> Content Management 

venkatasri_1-1627351978114.png

0 Karma

venkatasri
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @SamHTexas 

Have you tried this approach?

Splunk ES App -> Menu Configure -> Content Management -> Filter by Type (Correlation Searches) and then find the  search you want to edit , click on Name you will present with Edit options window and change the schedule then save.

---

An upvote would be appreciated if this reply helps!

SamHTexas
Builder

What is before Splunk ES App -> Menu Configure -> Content Management -> Filter by Type (Correlation Searches) . I don't find Apps-Menu Configure.... Please advise. Thank u

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...