Monitoring Splunk

Does anyone know how to implemente this dashboard panel?

andres91302
Communicator

andres91302_0-1616272822251.png

Hello Everyone I am trying to figurate out how to impliment a dashboard panel like the one above (which is the one on the splunk official web page) I find it so beautiful and insideful but I have to idea what its name is or where to find documentation about it... Thank you so MUCH to anyone who cna help me out!!! thanks so much

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Create yourself a timechart and then use a single value visualisation. In the single value visualisation format menu enable the trend indicator and spark line

bowesmana_0-1616304011573.png

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @andres91302,

the hint of @bowesmana is th correct one.

In addition I hint to use the Splunk Dashboard Examples App (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603/) where you can find an example of you use Case.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

andres91302
Communicator

@gcusello  Thanks a lot for your link it does seem like an interetsing page lo learn about different dashboards  but it seams as though I have to install it... Is there a way where I can take a look at written documentation about how to create those dashboards?

Grazie mille amico mio. Mando a te ea tutte le persone adorabili in italia un enorme appeso!

0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@andres91302 

This is the XML reference guide to the dashboard sources and describes how a dashboard can be built.

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/8.1.2/Viz/PanelreferenceforSimplifiedXML

It will not answer any questions on how to create searches, but you can check the standard Splunk documentation for the search commands.

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @andres91302,

In every installation I have the Splunk Dashboard Examples App because often I don't remember how to do something and in that app is often described.

Anyway, you can install it in a personal instalaltion of Splunk and it's better than read a page.

Thank you for your words, grazie.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Create yourself a timechart and then use a single value visualisation. In the single value visualisation format menu enable the trend indicator and spark line

bowesmana_0-1616304011573.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...