Monitoring Splunk

Does anyone know how to implemente this dashboard panel?

andres91302
Communicator

andres91302_0-1616272822251.png

Hello Everyone I am trying to figurate out how to impliment a dashboard panel like the one above (which is the one on the splunk official web page) I find it so beautiful and insideful but I have to idea what its name is or where to find documentation about it... Thank you so MUCH to anyone who cna help me out!!! thanks so much

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Create yourself a timechart and then use a single value visualisation. In the single value visualisation format menu enable the trend indicator and spark line

bowesmana_0-1616304011573.png

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @andres91302,

the hint of @bowesmana is th correct one.

In addition I hint to use the Splunk Dashboard Examples App (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603/) where you can find an example of you use Case.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

andres91302
Communicator

@gcusello  Thanks a lot for your link it does seem like an interetsing page lo learn about different dashboards  but it seams as though I have to install it... Is there a way where I can take a look at written documentation about how to create those dashboards?

Grazie mille amico mio. Mando a te ea tutte le persone adorabili in italia un enorme appeso!

0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@andres91302 

This is the XML reference guide to the dashboard sources and describes how a dashboard can be built.

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/8.1.2/Viz/PanelreferenceforSimplifiedXML

It will not answer any questions on how to create searches, but you can check the standard Splunk documentation for the search commands.

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @andres91302,

In every installation I have the Splunk Dashboard Examples App because often I don't remember how to do something and in that app is often described.

Anyway, you can install it in a personal instalaltion of Splunk and it's better than read a page.

Thank you for your words, grazie.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Create yourself a timechart and then use a single value visualisation. In the single value visualisation format menu enable the trend indicator and spark line

bowesmana_0-1616304011573.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...