Knowledge Management

tuning machine learning toolkit

sabaKhadivi
Path Finder

I installed mltk app and PSC add on but I dont know how can I tune it with my own data as it use itself lookups, how can I define models and use it base on my network info?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I'm not sure what you mean by tune it.. Are you referring to building a model inside the MLTK? If so, you should checkout the Showcase examples before doing anything else. This will walk you through common use cases and help with deciding which algorithm to use. It will also show you the process for using the MLTK and how to read the feedback. When you're ready to apply it to your data, you go to the Experiments tab and build an experiment. This will persist your results from each fit you run so you can take the best one while experimenting

View solution in original post

0 Karma

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I'm not sure what you mean by tune it.. Are you referring to building a model inside the MLTK? If so, you should checkout the Showcase examples before doing anything else. This will walk you through common use cases and help with deciding which algorithm to use. It will also show you the process for using the MLTK and how to read the feedback. When you're ready to apply it to your data, you go to the Experiments tab and build an experiment. This will persist your results from each fit you run so you can take the best one while experimenting

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...