Knowledge Management

Summary Index sistats not working with xyseries

ravimishrabglr
Loves-to-Learn Lots

I have Two Questions:

1st Questions: Below is the query to generate stats that I want to push into Summary Index:

index="myIndex" host="myHost" source="/var/logs/events.log" sourcetype="ss:vv:events" (MTHD="POST" OR MTHD="GET")
| rex field=U "(?P[^\/]+)(\/([a-z0-9]{32})|$)"
| search (ApiName=abc OR ApiName=xyz)
| dedup CR,RE
| stats count as TotalReq by ApiName, Status
| xyseries ApiName Status, TotalReq
| addtotals labelfield=ApiName col=t label="ColTotals" fieldname="RowTotals"

It gives me perfect result as:

ApiName | 200 | 400 | 404 | 500 | RowTotals
abc | 12 | 2 | 4 | 1 | 19
xyz | 10 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 17
ColTotals | 22 | 5 | 6 | 3 | 36

But when I am changing stats to sistats to push into Summary Index, it is not producing any result, please help me with the query.

2nd Question: I already have a Summary Index available and one stats report with different query is already been pushed everyday, which I have annotated using Add Fields option in Edit Summary Index window as report = firstReport, now can I push another (above) report into same Summary Index with different annotation as report = secondReport? will it work or I have to create another Summary Index for this report also, Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...