Knowledge Management

Need complete set of Buttercup games data ? Does anyone has it ? Will be great if Splunk can provide it. Thank you.

Upas02
Path Finder

Need complete set of Buttercup games data ? Does anyone has it ? Will be great if Splunk can provide it. Thank you.
Index - Sourcetype
web - access_combined
security - winauthentication_security,history_access,linux_secure
sales - sales_entries,vendor_sales
network - cisco_esa,cisco_wsa_squid,cisco_firewall

Tags (1)

compyy23
Explorer

I support this question, whenever i try to refresh some concept or go via old notes i need this data to practice something, please share it.

FrankVl
Ultra Champion

Is this what you're looking for? Or is there a more extensive data set?
http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/SearchTutorial/Systemrequirements#Download_the_tu...

0 Karma

miteshp250283
Path Finder

The sample tutorial data in the Splunk docs website doesn't have what OP is seeking.

Generally, the Splunk EDU courses provide that data on remote system, however, like OP, whenever we try to practice the labs 'after' completing the course, we do not have all the sample data sourcetypes with us.

I completely agree with @Upas02 that, Splunk should either use the TutorialData from Splunk Docs during the Virtual/Classroom training or make Splunk Edu data samples available to public for practice.

0 Karma

compyy23
Explorer

Yes, i have never seen any reply from splunk on this ? can we generate same data with eventgen ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...