Intros
Thanks for joining the Splunk Community! It's so nice to meet you!

Introduction: Vignesh Naidu, Avotrix Inc

VSIRIS
Path Finder

I am an IT professional with over 10 years of experience. My current role as CTO in Avotrix allows me to experience many vendor-based security solutions as well as open-source tools. I have spent time managing both small local teams and large globally diverse teams and I have strengths in employee development and project management. With my interest in IoT, I have built a couple of IoT projects and later integrated with Splunk - Video Link .I pride myself on being able to find a solution for a real-world problem keeping always Splunk as a subset. I am delighted that there are a couple of Splunk Apps-Addons published under my guidance. https://splunkbase.splunk.com/apps/#/author/ashishavotrix
Please feel free to reach out to me for any Splunk related help or work. Happy Splunking. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Improve Your Security Posture

Watch NowImprove Your Security PostureCustomers are at the center of everything we do at Splunk and security ...

Maximize the Value from Microsoft Defender with Splunk

Watch NowJoin Splunk and Sens Consulting for this Security Edition Tech TalkWho should attend:  Security ...

This Week's Community Digest - Splunk Community Happenings [6.27.22]

Get the latest news and updates from the Splunk Community here! News From Splunk Answers ✍️ Splunk Answers is ...