Intros
Thanks for joining the Splunk Community! It's so nice to meet you!

Introduction: Ashvin Pandey, Avotrix Inc

ashvinpandey
Contributor

I am a Software Engineer working as Senior Analyst 💼 with an experience of 2+ years in Splunk at Avotrix. I have an experience on working with Splunk Administration/Development/ITSI/ES/Phantom/UBA, while working at avotrix I have got exposure to work on multiple use-cases like - XML/HTML Dashboard customization 📊, App Creation and deployment, Server configurations 🖥 and many more..

I also have an interest in creating blogs and videos 🎥, you can visit my blog channel - Technovala, and my YouTube channel - Ashvin Pandey.

I have an expertise in customizing Splunk for Monitoring, Application Management, and Security as per customer requirements and industry best practice.

Please feel free 😉 to reach out to me 📧 for any Splunk related help or work. Happy Splunking 😀

Labels (1)

rekha-k-s

hi Ashvin,

Thanks for your introduction. I am a fresher in SPlunk area, and until now have only worked on writing search queries for csv files as input. Now i have a task at hand where i have to present the JMX Mbean attributes in the form in graphs in Splunk with some intervals. I have visited all help from the splunk docs, but one thing i dont understand is after creating JMX Inputs (config xml file), what do i do next? whether i have to create an index or il be able to query the MBean in my config file directly using the "Splunk for JMX" app? any help will be greatly appreciated

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Improve Your Security Posture

Watch NowImprove Your Security PostureCustomers are at the center of everything we do at Splunk and security ...

Maximize the Value from Microsoft Defender with Splunk

Watch NowJoin Splunk and Sens Consulting for this Security Edition Tech TalkWho should attend:  Security ...

This Week's Community Digest - Splunk Community Happenings [6.27.22]

Get the latest news and updates from the Splunk Community here! News From Splunk Answers ✍️ Splunk Answers is ...