Installation

splunk 7 ent, 2 days install, Invalid username or password. Your license is expired.

altink
Builder

Hello

I have just installed (2 days ago) a Splunk Ent 7 on Linux, and I did logon as admin, and worked ,  while today I receive:
"Invalid username or password. Your license is expired. Please login as an administrator to update the license."

How can I logon?

best regards
Altin Karaulli

Labels (1)
0 Karma

livehybrid
Builder

Did you install a recent version of Splunk 7? I believe the trial licenses might be limited based on when the version is published, rather than when it was installed. 

0 Karma

altink
Builder

I cannot get what is a "recent" version of Splunk. It is just a 7.1, for Linux 64, which I got from older versions in this website.
I needed to test  my apps for 7 compatibilty

best regards

Altin

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...