Installation

splunk 7 ent, 2 days install, Invalid username or password. Your license is expired.

altink
Builder

Hello

I have just installed (2 days ago) a Splunk Ent 7 on Linux, and I did logon as admin, and worked ,  while today I receive:
"Invalid username or password. Your license is expired. Please login as an administrator to update the license."

How can I logon?

best regards
Altin Karaulli

Labels (1)
0 Karma

livehybrid
Builder

Did you install a recent version of Splunk 7? I believe the trial licenses might be limited based on when the version is published, rather than when it was installed. 

0 Karma

altink
Builder

I cannot get what is a "recent" version of Splunk. It is just a 7.1, for Linux 64, which I got from older versions in this website.
I needed to test  my apps for 7 compatibilty

best regards

Altin

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...