Installation

What steps must I complete to renew my developer license?

sunnyd
Engager

I have a splunk developer license that I have renewed a total of 3 times now. It is set to expire on the 23rd (in 5 days), and I just wanted to get it renewed before it ran out, because I am bringing in data. I fear I might not be able to search once the license expires and I violate the 500mb a day limit. I applied over a week ago, and I have gotten no response.

Anyone know why the delay might be happening? Is there anything else I need to do to renew my develop license?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @sunnyd, I just asked around a few teams for more info and it looks like a message might've been sent to you. Can you check your spam folder? I was told the normal turnaround time is ~2 business days. If you haven't heard back within that time and you've checked your spam folder then you should reach out to devinfo@splunk.com. 🙂

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...