Installation

Timestamps in graphs disappeared after 4.1 upgrade

ftk
Motivator

After upgrading to 4.1 no charts display any timestamps on the y axis if the displayed time range exceeds 24 hours. This includes all line and bar charts as well as the flashtimeline in the Search app. This includes all of my custom as well as all out of the box apps.

What can I do to have Splunk display the timestamps once again?

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ftk
Motivator

This appears to be a defect affecting Splunk 4.1 only with Internet Explorer 8. The issue is in triage via Splunk support.

Thanks johnvey.

View solution in original post

ftk
Motivator

This appears to be a defect affecting Splunk 4.1 only with Internet Explorer 8. The issue is in triage via Splunk support.

Thanks johnvey.

Johnvey
Contributor

Are you seeing any tick marks or axis labels? I assume that you meant the X-axis? This issue may have to be triaged through support so we can get the relevant configs and screenshots.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...