Installation

Issues when upgrading to Splunk 9.0

pbalbasdtt
Path Finder

Hi all,

We are upgrading one of our environments from Splunk 8.2.0 to Splunk 9.0. We have an issue once we tried to upgrade the indexers, where the Splunk upgrade process got stuck at this point:

pbalbasdtt_0-1655973757670.png

I was looking onn the internet, but I cannot see anything related to this issue. Can someone help me with this?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

pbalbasdtt
Path Finder

The upgrade finally worked propertly. It looks like that step where it stops, checks the whole /opt/splunk folder, so having in mind the size of the data indexed, it takes almost 30 min in complete that step.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

pbalbasdtt
Path Finder

The upgrade finally worked propertly. It looks like that step where it stops, checks the whole /opt/splunk folder, so having in mind the size of the data indexed, it takes almost 30 min in complete that step.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...