Installation

Install Splunk Add on for Microsoft windows on cloud Splunk free/trial version

Gibbs343
Engager

Dear I have activated cloud platform of Splunk. Need to send windows machine log onto it.AS PREREQUISTE I HAVE SEEN TWO add-on for Microsoft windows in cloud Splunk platform. Which i am unable to install on cloud kindly let me know way forward to install it .On installing its add-on says that incorrect username and password but user name and password are correct.

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Gibbs343,

username and password used to install something on Splunk Cloud aren't your username and password on Splunk Cloud, but your username and password on apps.splunk.com, the ones that you use to download apps, even if your browser display the first as default.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

View solution in original post

Gibbs343
Engager

Thank you It solved the issue.

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Gibbs343,

good for you, see next time!

Ciao and happy splunking

Giuseppe

P.S.: Karma Points are appreciated 😉

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Gibbs343,

username and password used to install something on Splunk Cloud aren't your username and password on Splunk Cloud, but your username and password on apps.splunk.com, the ones that you use to download apps, even if your browser display the first as default.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...