Installation

Error upgrading from 4.3 to 4.3.1

staze
Path Finder

Not sure why, but I'm seeing the following trying up upgrade from 4.3 to 4.3.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 Server.

-- Migration information is being logged to '/Applications/splunk/var/log/splunk/migration.log.2012-03-27.11-35-10' --

Migrating to:
VERSION=4.3.1
BUILD=119532
PRODUCT=splunk
PLATFORM=Darwin-universal

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/splunk/lib/python2.7/site-packages/splunk/clilib/cli.py", line 18, in <module>
    import control_api as ca
  File "/Applications/splunk/lib/python2.7/site-packages/splunk/clilib/control_api.py", line 23, in <module>
    import i18n
  File "/Applications/splunk/lib/python2.7/site-packages/splunk/clilib/i18n.py", line 7, in <module>
    from babel.messages import frontend
  File "/Applications/splunk/lib/python2.7/site-packages/babel/messages/frontend.py", line 36, in <module>
    from babel.messages.extract import extract_from_dir, DEFAULT_KEYWORDS, \
  File "/Applications/splunk/lib/python2.7/site-packages/babel/messages/extract.py", line 70, in <module>
    def extract_from_dir(dirname=os.getcwd(), method_map=DEFAULT_MAPPING,
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

staze
Path Finder

nevermind. seems like a weird bug that was caused by my cwd being somewhere that no longer existed. =/

Anyway, fixed!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...