Installation

Can't find Splunk 7.2.X version download link

hamzahprasetio
Engager

I am upgrading a 6.6.X Splunk Enterprise and following the upgrade manual, I have to upgrade it to version 7.2.x first but... it wasn't listed on the older version download page, and I can't find anything about upgrading without downloading it first.
So if anyone can show me where I can download the 7.2.x version or a workaround to upgrading a 6.6.x Splunk Enterprise I will be grateful.

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

hamzahprasetio
Engager

Found the download link: https://download.splunk.com/products/splunk/releases/7.2.4/linux/splunk-7.2.4-8a94541dcfac-Linux-x86...
If users was supposed to contact splunk support to get the download link then maybe this post will just get deleted if not then its here

View solution in original post

0 Karma

hamzahprasetio
Engager

Found the download link: https://download.splunk.com/products/splunk/releases/7.2.4/linux/splunk-7.2.4-8a94541dcfac-Linux-x86...
If users was supposed to contact splunk support to get the download link then maybe this post will just get deleted if not then its here

0 Karma

thashmi
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Can you help me with a download link to version 7.2.10.1. My customer specifically wants this version as it has the latest Django but this version is not available in Splunk downloads.

0 Karma

liviafarris
Explorer

Can you please share the Microsoft Windows version too?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Contact Splunk Support.  They should be able to provide a link to the needed version.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...