Getting Data In

splunk fundamentals 1 learning module 5 lab not counting time spent or working - what do I do now?

csocanalystwann

Currently my Module 5 lab is launching, but not recording the time spent or checking off that I have completed the lab.
I had some issues with my Power user login and also somehow managed not to upload all of the data files from lab 4, but I fixed those issues and have completed Module 5 lab twice now, with the same non-results as stated above.
What do I do now?
Have to get this done in a hurry...

0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi csocanalystwannabe,
open a ticket to Splunk Support or (better) to Splunk Certification certification@splunk.com .

Ciao.
Giuseppe

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi csocanalystwannabe,
open a ticket to Splunk Support or (better) to Splunk Certification certification@splunk.com .

Ciao.
Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...