Getting Data In

dSYM upload timing out

N4TR0N
Engager

I'm trying to upload debugging symbols (dSYMs) for my iOS app but I keep getting time out errors regardless of the method I use to upload the dSYMs.

I get the following error using the build script, using a curl request, or using the manual upload on the website:

* Trying 208.78.105.200...

* TCP_NODELAY set

* Connected to ios.splkmobile.com (208.78.105.200) port 443 (#0)

* ALPN, offering h2

* ALPN, offering http/1.1

* Cipher selection: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:@STRENGTH

* successfully set certificate verify locations:

*   CAfile: /etc/ssl/cert.pem

CApath: none

* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):

} [224 bytes data]

* Operation timed out after 300178 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received

* stopped the pause stream!

* Closing connection 0

Splunk Mint: ERROR "0" while uploading "/tmp/splunk-mint-dsyms/redacted.zip"

I haven't changed the API key or token and I haven't changed the provided build script. Everything was working fine until just yesterday. I also noticed that none of the old dSYMs are showing for the app on mint.splunk.com even though I've been uploading dSYMs for a few years now.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

BrentM
Engager

We ran into a similar issue, and resolved it by adding "sleep 60" to the Run Script phase in the Xcode Build Phase settings:

sleep 60
SCRIPT=${SRCROOT}/splunkmint_postbuild_dsym_upload_script.sh
/bin/sh "${SCRIPT}" "<YOUR_ID>" "<YOUR_KEY>"

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

BrentM
Engager

We ran into a similar issue, and resolved it by adding "sleep 60" to the Run Script phase in the Xcode Build Phase settings:

sleep 60
SCRIPT=${SRCROOT}/splunkmint_postbuild_dsym_upload_script.sh
/bin/sh "${SCRIPT}" "<YOUR_ID>" "<YOUR_KEY>"

Hope this helps.

N4TR0N
Engager

Actually, it's working now without this addition. In any case, thanks for replying.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...