Getting Data In

Why is there an error while uploading data?

ctk
Engager

HTTPSConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1', port=8089): Max retries exceeded with url: /services/indexing/preview?output_mode=json&props.NO_BINARY_CHECK=1&input.path=db_audit_30DAY.csv (Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x000000C31A4BE588>: Failed to establish a new connection: [WinError 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it')))

Labels (1)

dm1
Contributor

Were you able to fix this ? Please share solution. Thanks

0 Karma

badrinath_itrs
Communicator

It looks like you are using proxy setting either as environment variable in your environment or in splunk-launch.conf .

Please blacklist localhost IP in proxy settings and try to upload it. If possible temporarily disable the proxy setting and upload it and see it works.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...