Getting Data In

VMware addon in unable to collect data from vcenter in distributerd environment

RAB16
Observer

Hi Everyone,

I am suppose to configure a VMware add-on in my environment to collect data from Vcenters.
I have been configured DCN as one of my HF in the environment and Vcenter connections are also connecting.

Started the scheduler on Search head, still betting the error as below: 

2020-08-05 11:31:25,661 ERROR [ta_vmware_collection_scheduler://puff] Problem with hydra scheduler ta_vmware_collection_scheduler://puff: establishCollectionManifest() got an unexpected keyword argument 'is_timediff_lt_4hr' Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/SA-Hydra/bin/hydra/hydra_scheduler.py", line 2130, in run total_heads=head_count, is_timediff_lt_4hr=is_timediff_lt_4hr, old_token_list=old_token_list) TypeError: establishCollectionManifest() got an unexpected keyword argument 'is_timediff_lt_4hr'

Anyone please let me know if you resolved such error for Hydra TA i.e scheduler to collect data.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...