In Turkey, the clock is no longer going back during the Winter months the timezone will always be:
Splunk handles timezones with the following order:
(1) A time zone indicator in the raw event data e.g. -800, GMT-8 or PST
(2) The value of a TZ attribute set in props.conf
* Checks the host, source or sourcetype stanzas
* If a forwarder is used, the forwarder-provided time zone is used
TZ = Europe/Moscow
TZ = Europe/Volgograd
(3) If all else fails, Splunk applies the timezone of the indexer's host server.
So in the meantime you just need to use a timezone (close to Turkey) that has +03:00 all year around until a patch has been created.
CC* Coordinates* TZ* Comments* UTC offset UTC DST offset Notes
RU +554521+0373704 Europe/Moscow MSK+00 - Moscow area +03:00 +03:00
RU +4844+04425 Europe/Volgograd MSK+00 - Volgograd, Saratov +03:00 +03:00
The following Enhancement Request has been logged:
SPL-129875 Turkey timezone change to +03:00 (permanent Daylight Saving)