Getting Data In

Splunk Integration App For ServiceNow

akriti
Explorer

Hi Splunkers

I would like to know if anyone has faced the issue of multiple incidents getting created in ServiceNow for the same entity/issue if the incident is not resolved in ServiceNow and the Splunk custom alert generates another ticket for the same issue when it sweeps through the data again and finds the same entity/issue.

The correlation id is supposed to prevent that from happening as it tells servicenow that a ticket already exists for that issue but it doesn't seem to be working as multiple incidents are getting created in snow for the same asset. I have added $result.asset_tag$ as the asset_tag is a unique field but that hasn't helped either.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Akriti

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...