Getting Data In

Splunk Add-on for Checkpoint 4.0.0

arkonner
Path Finder

I have a checkpoint cluster configuration with a single management workstation - Installing the Add-on to establish the connection I got a huge volume of data - Should be possible to "filter" the checkpoint events in order to reduce it.

0 Karma
1 Solution

aosso
Path Finder

Hi,

Currently with this new version you can get this done with a props.conf/transforms.conf setup:

https://answers.splunk.com/comments/417715/view.html (this example only collects packets with status drop, reject and block)

View solution in original post

0 Karma

arkonner
Path Finder

This is exactly what I am looking for -

In the example under session opsecparsing] the Regex command allows only drop, reject and block - The regex should accept a command to exclude all different by "accept" like REGEX =! (accept)

[opsecparsing]
REGEX = (drop|reject|block)

props.conf

[opsec]
TRANSFORMS-drops = opsecnull, opsecparsing

#transforms.conf
[opsecnull]
REGEX = .
DEST_KEY = queue
FORMAT = nullQueue

[opsecparsing]
REGEX = (drop|reject|block)
DEST_KEY = queue
FORMAT = indexQueue

0 Karma

arrowecssupport
Communicator

Are you actually running Check Point 4.0?

0 Karma

aosso
Path Finder

Hi,

Currently with this new version you can get this done with a props.conf/transforms.conf setup:

https://answers.splunk.com/comments/417715/view.html (this example only collects packets with status drop, reject and block)

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...