Getting Data In

Row expansion in table to expand and collapse through button click

DataOrg
Builder

I am looking for an solution for table row expansion and collapse through with button click.

if expand button is clicked it should expand all the rows in table and same vice versa for collapsing.

How to do it with javascript?. please help me with it.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Have you looked at the Splunk Dashboard Examples app - it gives lots of examples of how to do things in dashboards, either through standard techniques or Javascript.

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603/

0 Karma

DataOrg
Builder

@bowesmana Yes i had looked over it , i could see row expansion example but i here i want to do it with button click the row expansion and collosion .

0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Pretty sure you can combine some of the examples to get where you want to get to - using tokens from button clicks - there is a button click/token set example - and the expansion example should help you get there.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...