Getting Data In

Row expansion in table to expand and collapse through button click

DataOrg
Builder

I am looking for an solution for table row expansion and collapse through with button click.

if expand button is clicked it should expand all the rows in table and same vice versa for collapsing.

How to do it with javascript?. please help me with it.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Have you looked at the Splunk Dashboard Examples app - it gives lots of examples of how to do things in dashboards, either through standard techniques or Javascript.

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603/

0 Karma

DataOrg
Builder

@bowesmana Yes i had looked over it , i could see row expansion example but i here i want to do it with button click the row expansion and collosion .

0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Pretty sure you can combine some of the examples to get where you want to get to - using tokens from button clicks - there is a button click/token set example - and the expansion example should help you get there.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...