Getting Data In

Problem finding knowledge objects

raugugliaro

Has anyone had a problem using this REST endpoint?

/services/directory

This is supposed to return a list of all knowledge objects by owner and app, but for some reason, only returns a partial list. I have not been able to figure out a common pattern as to which objects are returned and which are not.

Tags (2)
0 Karma

valiquet
Contributor

|REST /servicesNS/-/-/directory

This should list for all apps(-) and all users(-)

0 Karma

raugugliaro

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am running the rest call inside of a Splunk search which defaults to "count=0" so that isn't the problem. I'm sure that its returning more than 30 items per call.

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
Ultra Champion

Hi @raugugliaro,

By default /services/directory REST endpoint will display first 30 knowledge objects only, if you want to load all knowledge objects then you need to use /services/directory?count=0

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Harshil

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...