Getting Data In

Not getting logs from ADAuditplus using Splunk HTTP

damode
Motivator

As per the documentation, I have generated a new token in Splunk and configured ADAuditplus using the token. However, I still dont see any logs from it.
I have also checked the HTTP Event Collector: Instance page under Monitoring Console-->Indexing-->Inputs, but it says, "You currently have no tokens configured."

UPDATE: It was the firewall initially that was blocking the connection. However, now its a SSL issue.
When SSL was enabled on ADAuditplus, it gave this error, while idling: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert certificate unknown
After disabling the SSL, its giving this error, error:1407609C:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request

Please advise.

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...