Getting Data In

Nix TA cpu.sh

kuja
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

CPU metrics are not coming through on my UBUNTU systems. Any idea why this is not happening? I have metrics from RHEL systems but not Ubuntu?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

kuja
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I actually fixed this, if you look at the cpu.sh script you will notice that mpstat is one of the actual commands used. mpstat is also on mh RHEL instances by default. That said if you run "apt install sysstat" on Ubuntu this problem will resolve.

View solution in original post

kuja
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I actually fixed this, if you look at the cpu.sh script you will notice that mpstat is one of the actual commands used. mpstat is also on mh RHEL instances by default. That said if you run "apt install sysstat" on Ubuntu this problem will resolve.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...