Getting Data In

Microsoft Graph API Error message="Error retrieving Graph API Messages." exception='NoneType' object is not iterable

akriti
Explorer

After upgrading the Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Office 365 to version 3.0.0 it is required that we disable ServiceHealth.Read.All in Office 365 Management APIs, and enable ServiceHealth.Read.All in Microsoft Graph as per the app doc.

After following the instruction and assigning the delegated type to ServiceHealth.Read.All under the Microsoft Graph , I'm getting the below error in the logs:

level=ERROR pid=23448 tid=MainThread logger=splunk_ta_o365.modinputs.graph_api.GraphApiConsumer pos=GraphApiConsumer.py:run:74 | datainput=b'ServiceUpdateMessages' start_time=1651772811 | message="Error retrieving Graph API Messages." exception='NoneType' object is not iterable

The inputs under Office 365 Management APIs are working fine, which indicates that the configuration data like client id and secret are correct.

Can someone please let me know what might be causing this issue?

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...