Getting Data In

Is there any way to monitor employees' browsing data or urls by using Splunk?

trravi

Is there any way to monitor employees' browsing data or urls by using Splunk?

Tags (3)
0 Karma

rjthibod
Champion

Layer8 from Logfiller (link to Splunk App) can monitor browser usage and browser wait times per URL. Works in physical systems and virtualized/hosted deployments (e.g., Citix, VMWare, RDP, etc.).

0 Karma

Patient
Path Finder

Hi,

I will like to tell you that It's possible, because you can use Splunk App for Enterprise Security Highlights Statistical Analysis for Threat Detection and User Identity and Asset Correlation:Apply user- and asset-based context to all machine data to monitor user and asset activities and to verify privileged access and detect unusual activity. . Follow the below link to learn more:

http://www.splunk.com/en_us/solutions/solution-areas/security-and-fraud/splunk-app-for-enterprise-se...

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...