Getting Data In

Is the any comprehensive documentation on Splunk MINT Rest API ?

adeelahmad94

Hi,
I have to consume Splunk MINT Rest API to fetch some insight related details. I have tested the endpoints and seems like it it working, but the documentation along with it is rather too brief and un-adequate. JSON responses and terminology is not explained. My queries are:

Here is API details Link: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/471066/what-if-there-are-issues-with-splunk-mint-rest-api.html

1. Is there any comprehensive documentation available for Splunk MINT Rest API ?
  2. (If not, then) Are all the endpoints returning stats for past 7 days only (no customization options for specifying number of days or any single day?)
  3. Is Mobdex score, returned by /analytics.json endpoint, an average of the most recent 2 app versions' mobdex scores? (seems so)

Help is direly needed and will be very much appreciated.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...