Getting Data In

Invalid key in stanza

Okezie1
Explorer

Invalid key in stanza [workday://user_activity] in /opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-workday/local/inputs.conf, line 2: include_target (value: 0).

[workday://user_activity]
include_target = 0
index = workday
input_name = user_activity
interval = 300
include_target_details = 0

Need some help with this one trying to ingest logs from my Workday TA, logs stopped reporting.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Check the docs in /opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-workday/README/inputs.conf.spec to make sure you have the attribute name correct. 

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Check the docs in /opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-workday/README/inputs.conf.spec to make sure you have the attribute name correct. 

---
0 Karma

Okezie1
Explorer

Thanks I checked the doc, it turns out there were some duplicate Stanzas within the inputs.conf and my tasettings.conf. Thanks. 

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If your problem is resolved, then please click the "Accept as Solution" button to help future readers.

---
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...