Getting Data In

How to draw a colored link or line showing data flow and count from source to destination on a world map in Splunk?

vikas_gopal
Builder

Hi Experts,

Need your expert advice. I am planning to show locations of source and destination devices on a world map and along with that, I want to show a color link/line between source and destination based on their data flow e.g source A sending data to B and the count is 10, but another source C sending data to D and the count is 20. Now the line color in the second scenario should be brighter as compared to the first one .
Any idea on this must be appreciated.

Thanks
VG

Tags (3)
0 Karma

David
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Have you looked at this community supported app?

https://apps.splunk.com/app/1887/

I've also seen some people integrate with third party mapping sites by feeding them results through the API, CSV, etc., though this is a harder task and may require help to complete.

0 Karma

vikas_gopal
Builder

thanks for quick response , let me check this app

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...