Getting Data In

How do I request HTTP Event Collector and REST Endpoint to be enabled on a Cloud instance?

chrismmckenna

I've been made aware that HTTP Event Collector and REST Endpoint is not enabled by default for Cloud instances. This will be the first time submitting such a request and I'm not sure how to go about it. Can I do it through this site or from the instance itself?

0 Karma

sloshburch
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You'll have to submit a support ticket. I believe instructions are provided on how to open support tickets when the instance is provisioned. It will be at support.splunk.com.

sloshburch
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Just heard from a peer working on the cloud team that this is in fact the correct approach. If this is satisfactory, please mark this answer accepted using the corresponding link OR let us know other questions?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...