Getting Data In

Health Check: Intelligence download of "Phishtank" has failed on host "Splunksh01" at :Fri Apr 17 12:46:36 2020 "threat list download failed after multiple retries"

pacifikn
Communicator

Greetings!!!

I need your help on how I can resolve the below issues, I got from message status

1 issue:

Health Check: Intelligence download of "Phishtank" has failed on host "Splunksh01" at: Fri Apr 17 12:46:36 2020 "threat list download failed after multiple retries"

2 issue:

Getting Warning, says: File Integrity checks found 1 files that did not match the system-provided manifest. Review the list of problems reported by the installedFieldHashChecker in Splunkd.log FIle integrity Check view,
When I click on warning icon on splunk GUI , I got this message:

(yellow Warning icon) splunkd
Data Forwarding
Splunk-2-Splunk Forwarding
(yellow Warning icon) TCPOutAutoLB-0

Kindly help me with the above issue on how I can solve these issues, Thank you in advance!!!

vinoth_raj
Path Finder

Any thoughts about this guys?

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...