Feedback
Got feedback? We want it! Submit your comments and suggestions for our community here.

switched employee, how can i change my splunk.com login name

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi all and thanks in advance.

I am a splunker who has changed my employeer. 

I've used my old job email domain as username to log on splunk.com

Is it possible to change this?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

yeasuh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello my name is Yeasuh and I'm a Community Moderator for Splunk! 

Unfortunately due to Security protocol, we are unable to change an email tied to a previous employer, you will need to make a new account.

Once you've created your new account, please reach out to me or another Splunk Moderator with your old profile information and we can transfer the history from your old account to your new one. 

If you need certifications moved as well, you'll email  as well. 

Thank you and Happy Splunking!

View solution in original post

yeasuh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello my name is Yeasuh and I'm a Community Moderator for Splunk! 

Unfortunately due to Security protocol, we are unable to change an email tied to a previous employer, you will need to make a new account.

Once you've created your new account, please reach out to me or another Splunk Moderator with your old profile information and we can transfer the history from your old account to your new one. 

If you need certifications moved as well, you'll email  as well. 

Thank you and Happy Splunking!

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Unfortunately it’s not possible:-( If I recall right there is an idea on ideas.splunk.com for this. You should create a new account there and then you could ask from several points like education etc. that they migrate your old account’s content to your new one.

I think that there are couple of old answers which list some of those contact point to you?

r. Ismo

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...