Splunk Dev

Upload an app to the Splunk store?

Marco
Communicator

Hi guys,

I have just finished building my Splunk Application and would like to upload to the Splunk store for people to download. What is the process for submitting an app to the Splunk store?

Thank you,

Marco

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

thellmann
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @Marco  - check out the Splunkbase manual here: https://dev.splunk.com/enterprise/docs/releaseapps/splunkbase/

In short, once you are logged into splunkbase.com you can click "Submit Your App" to start the upload process. Once your app is uploaded for the first time, our manual approval process should be completed within 3 business days. 

If this is your first Splunk app, I'd recommend checking out Splunk AppInspect as well. AppInspect is a static analysis tool that is useful for detecting common issues in Splunk apps. 

View solution in original post

thellmann
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @Marco  - check out the Splunkbase manual here: https://dev.splunk.com/enterprise/docs/releaseapps/splunkbase/

In short, once you are logged into splunkbase.com you can click "Submit Your App" to start the upload process. Once your app is uploaded for the first time, our manual approval process should be completed within 3 business days. 

If this is your first Splunk app, I'd recommend checking out Splunk AppInspect as well. AppInspect is a static analysis tool that is useful for detecting common issues in Splunk apps. 

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...