Splunk Dev

TensorFlow Integration

melonman
Motivator

Hi,

I wanted to know if Splunk has already released an app of Machine Learning or similar technology package that has TensorFlow.
Current Machine Learning Toolkit does not seem to have TensorFlow, but I would be grateful if anyone has packaged TensorFlow as an app for Splunk users for advanced analytics.

Also would be appreciated if anyone could point me to the location of the app if already available.

Thank you!

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

astein_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello
There isn't an app to date that has a pre built TensorFlow connector. Several customers are using our Rest Api to work with TensorFlow. Can you tell me more about the use case?

View solution in original post

0 Karma

astein_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello
There isn't an app to date that has a pre built TensorFlow connector. Several customers are using our Rest Api to work with TensorFlow. Can you tell me more about the use case?

0 Karma

melonman
Motivator

That is right, I can retrieve aggregated data via API for TensorFlow.
I wanted to have integrated way of doing my test with data in Splunk for network traffic classification.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...