Splunk Dev

Splunkbase App only available on Splunk Cloud

cplunk
Explorer

Hi,

I just finished creating my Splunk App, however for some reason the app isn't available for Splunk Enterprise (only Splunk Cloud) - here is an image of the "compatibility" section in Splunkbase. When I try to find the app in the Enterprise App "Store" it isn't there.

cplunk_0-1626256372851.png

Something I thought might have happened  was that I didn't add the following section to the manifest.

"platformRequirements": {
    "splunk": {
      "Enterprise": "*"
    }
  },

However even after adding it, the app still isn't available for Splunk Enterprise..

Has this happened to anyone?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

cplunk
Explorer

After explaining my issue to splunkbase-admin@splunk.com they updated my app's compatibility and I can now find my app on Splunk Enterprise (within a day!).

View solution in original post

0 Karma

cplunk
Explorer

After explaining my issue to splunkbase-admin@splunk.com they updated my app's compatibility and I can now find my app on Splunk Enterprise (within a day!).

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

cplunk
Explorer

Already did (I guess it takes them a while to answer).

Also mailed devinfo@splunk.com and they didn't know what to tell me (forwarded me to splunkbase-admin@splunk.com as well). 

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It can take a while...

I checked one of my apps and I found no option for enterprise or cloud so I'm wondering if it's when you first submit the app...let the community know the answer 👍

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...