Splunk Dev

Splunkbase App only available on Splunk Cloud

cplunk
Explorer

Hi,

I just finished creating my Splunk App, however for some reason the app isn't available for Splunk Enterprise (only Splunk Cloud) - here is an image of the "compatibility" section in Splunkbase. When I try to find the app in the Enterprise App "Store" it isn't there.

cplunk_0-1626256372851.png

Something I thought might have happened  was that I didn't add the following section to the manifest.

"platformRequirements": {
    "splunk": {
      "Enterprise": "*"
    }
  },

However even after adding it, the app still isn't available for Splunk Enterprise..

Has this happened to anyone?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

cplunk
Explorer

After explaining my issue to splunkbase-admin@splunk.com they updated my app's compatibility and I can now find my app on Splunk Enterprise (within a day!).

View solution in original post

0 Karma

cplunk
Explorer

After explaining my issue to splunkbase-admin@splunk.com they updated my app's compatibility and I can now find my app on Splunk Enterprise (within a day!).

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

cplunk
Explorer

Already did (I guess it takes them a while to answer).

Also mailed devinfo@splunk.com and they didn't know what to tell me (forwarded me to splunkbase-admin@splunk.com as well). 

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It can take a while...

I checked one of my apps and I found no option for enterprise or cloud so I'm wondering if it's when you first submit the app...let the community know the answer 👍

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...