Splunk Dev

REST API JAVA SDK

clyde772
Communicator

Anyone out there can share already downloaded old splunk java SDK?

It's not currently available. I would appreciate it if anyone can send me an email about this. mosyhc@gmail.com

I will definately buy a beer for that person!

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Karma

psanford_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Java SDK is now available on GitHub. You can find it here: https://github.com/splunk/splunk-sdk-java

You can learn more about it here at: http://dev.splunk.com/view/java-sdk/SP-CAAAECN

sbajaj

Hi
Can you please share the JAVA SDK with me too.
my GitHub Id: sbajaj28

Thanks,
Savita

0 Karma

psanford_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Savita - You now have access. Paul

0 Karma

sbajaj

Hi

Thanks,
Savita

0 Karma

sbajaj

Hi

Thanks,
Savita

0 Karma

vikingpower

Hello,

I would be more than interested, too ! ( Software Architect in an Austrian IT firm, planning on using Splunk in major software testing projects ). Java SDK would be brilliant to have !

GitHub ID: thegreatgatsby

Thanks in advance !

Regards,

Jan

0 Karma

vikingpower

Hello,

I would be more than interested ! ( Software Architect at an Austrian IT firm, plan on starting to use Splunk for major testing projects ).

GitHub ID: thegreatgatsby

Thanks in advance !!

Regards,

Jan

0 Karma

psanford_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Jan - Would you mind sending me an email to: psanford@splunk.com. When SDKs are in pre-release state - we want to have more direct contact.

0 Karma

psanford_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

We are currently moving our SDKs up to GitHub. If you provide your GitHub ID, I can give you early access to our new Java SDK. Send me a mail: psanford@splunk.com

psanford_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Paolo - Thanks for your email. I just replied with the details and gave you pre-release access to our Java SDK. Let me know if you need anything else.

Paolo_Prigione
Builder

Hi Paul, we are going to integrate Splunk with a 3rd party product and an early access to the Java SDK would be just wonderful... May I get it as well? Thanks

0 Karma

rroberts
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Just sent you an old jar file you might find useful.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...