Splunk Dev

Job Manager lists Jobs as Created at Dec 31, 1969

jcrabb_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

In a busy Search Head Cluster environment, there are Jobs listed as "Created at" with a date of Dec 31st, 1969. This eventually changes but Is this expected? Here is an example:

alt text

Jacob
Sr. Technical Support Engineer
Tags (1)
1 Solution

jcrabb_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The "Created at" time in the job management page will display as the start of epoch time until the job is actually dispatched. You may see this more often (or easily) in a busy environment where jobs are queued.

Jacob

View solution in original post

jcrabb_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The "Created at" time in the job management page will display as the start of epoch time until the job is actually dispatched. You may see this more often (or easily) in a busy environment where jobs are queued.

Jacob
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...