Splunk Dev

I want to know how can i get the data of a record in a tabular form output in SPlunk

c_scherr
Engager

Hello guys, I am trying to find a way to get the data in a record in the following manner to get i a table output in splunk . The data in the record is as follows

os_repo_status: last-update-result: [2018-01-25 18:53:14] {success} System update completed successfully
: remote-trigger: 1_per_hour UCMPROXY/tomorrowland-patching/os-update-trigger/FQHOST
: reboot-eligible: true
: next-update: NO_SCHEDULE
: update-eligible: true
: updates-available: false
I want to get the Fields "upadtes-available" field under the "os_repo_status" in the above list in a table output

my basic search is " | inputlookup mdbstaticlooup Where ....... | table os-repo-satus| "

i am not able to see anything in the os-repo-field in the table section.
Can any one Please help me in getting this solved .

Tags (1)
0 Karma

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

So the above data is one single or multiple rows of your search | inputlookup mdbstaticlooup Where ....... | table os-repo-satus?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...