Splunk Dev

How can a dashboard displaying a static image that is being updated dynamically be refreshed?

mdwecht
Path Finder

I have a python custom search command that generates a dendrogram plot file i.e. dendrogram.png. The custom command writes the image file to the app's /appserver/static/images folder. A dashboard displays dendrogram.png so an analyst can make changes to the custom search command's arguments. When the custom search command is run again and the image file, dendrogram.png, is overwritten in the apps static images folder. Is there a way to have the updated image display, in a production environment, without restarting Splunk and reloading the page?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

maybe this helps? Solved! Jump to solution Or perhaps @MuS could help you?

r. Ismo

0 Karma

mdwecht
Path Finder

Thank you...I am working on getting the app and giving it a try...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...