Splunk Dev

The default page needs to be changed after login.

cyber_Maddy
Engager

cyber_Maddy_0-1633615129109.png

I want to change the default page to an alerting page after login.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

You can click on the "Choose a home dashboard" section on current home page and select from available dashboard. (should open a dropdown to select existing dashboard).

You can also select a default app for your profile (Go to your Account -> preferences and select default app). The default dashboard (https://dev.splunk.com/enterprise/docs/developapps/createapps/addnavsplunkapp/) for the app will be loaded after login.

0 Karma

cyber_Maddy
Engager

cyber_Maddy_0-1633625893629.png

This is the triggered alert, I would like to keep this as the default screen all the triggered alerts should appear on the home page. Can you please help me?

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

You can't use management pages as default dashboard. You can just bookmark that (Triggered Alert) page and use that bookmark to login to Splunk. It should take you to Triggered alert page after login.

0 Karma

cyber_Maddy
Engager

Is there any app or any other options to show all the triggered alerts on the home page? I need all the alert needs to be displayed after login in to splunk. Can you please help me?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...