Splunk Dev

Splunk Cloud Trial and Securtity Enterprise features (app)

takeoff
  1. How can I get (add) Enterprise Security features (app) to my Splunk Cloud Trial subscription?
  2. If I collect data from my sources in prod env can I move with this data to payment Cloud subscription from Trial? Will my data be lost after an upgrade?

And, yes, I know about online Sandbox with ES but it is not my case.
I want to look at real prod events, and 7 days it is not enough for me.

I want to test the Enterprise Security features in Splunk Cloud Trial.
But I didn't meet the info that Enterprise Security App is absent in Cloud Trial version. I was a little bit disappointed.
I already subscribed to Splunk Cloud Trial subscription and I want to add sources, to test security features on my real prod data.
If OK, I expect to start from 5Gb/day payment subscription and gradually increase subscription up to 20Gb.
I have asked a question through the contact form to sales on site (two times), that I want to purchase a subscription, but I didn't give the feedback.

I will be very grateful if someone clarifies these questions to me.

0 Karma
1 Solution

adonio
Ultra Champion

call your splunk sales rep
or contact sales via splunk.com

View solution in original post

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

call your splunk sales rep
or contact sales via splunk.com

0 Karma

takeoff

That's exactly what I did! Thank's

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...